Parking garages, ramps, speed humps and curbs. The TECHART Noselift system makes such common obstacles being a thing of the past. Approx. 60 mm of additional ground clearance at the front spoiler are provided at the push of a button to prevent grounding through hydraulic ride-height control at the front axle. As all TECHART products, the hydraulic TECHART Noselift system features typical TECHART usability, highest technical reliability as well as trouble-free backfitting.
- operation at standstill or while driving with automatic lowering at over 37 mph
- special anti-glare operating mode for vehicles equipped with Bi-Xenon headlights but not featuring automatic range adjustment
- rapid height adjustment (approx. 10 mm/s)
- fully integrated operation via button with status indicator at the roof console
- particularly silent operation
- no reduction of luggage space due to compact design of the hydraulic unit
- TUV certification
TECHART’s basic principle: OE-quality in every detail. Besides perfect vehicle integration, EMC-safe electronic control units, vehicle-specific CAN bus integrated wiring harnesses as well as high-performance test procedures are part of the premium development process.