New designs for wheels are now available from AC Schnitzer. The new design of the AC1 rims, reflect their previous classic design for vehicles such as BMW, MINI and Land Rover.
AC Schnitzer has redesigned their classic twin-spoke rims with their new line of AC1 rims. The triangle tips taper towards the edge of the rims which widen towards the center and are separated by five trapezoids, this makes the style of the wheel more refined. The AC Schnitzer logo on the pentagonal hub cap on the unique AC1 rims certainly draws the eye.
As the style of the rims are complex, the straight lines design provide a more strong and clean cut appearance. The interplay of all these elements gives the AC1 wheel solidity and size. Whether having the rims in 18, 19 or even the 20 inch size, the BiColour finish creates a strong effect.
AC1 wheels are available in the 18, 19 and 20 inch
The outstanding design showcases the new interpretation of the AC Schnitzer Wheel traditions
- Weight-optimised cast alloy rims
- Produced in the low-pressure casting process with subsequent heat treatment
- Open 5-spoke design in BiColor Anthracite or matte Anthracite which gives a clear view of the axle and brakes
- Embossed original AC Schnitzer logo
- The wheel is corrosion-protected with a high quality clear lacquer, guaranteeing a long life
The AC1 Rims are available in various sizes and colours.
- 8,5J x 18″ offset 43 -> BiColor and Anthracite
- 8,5J x 19″ offset 43 -> BiColor and Anthracite
- 8,5J x 20″ offset 43 -> BiColor and Anthracite
Just for the BMW‘s
- 1 series (F20/F21), 1 series (E81-E88), Z4 (E89)
- 2 series (F22/F23)
- 3 series (F30-F34), 3 series (E90-E93 + LCI)
- 4 series (F32-F36)
- 5 series (F10/F11)
- 6 series (F12/F13), X1 (E84), X3 (F25) and X4 (F26)