With sophistication personified, Novitec has worked its magic on the Rolls Royce Ghost Series II which includes awesome body parts, well-optimized exhaust system for maximum performance, exclusive wheel design, plug and play power upgrades. The result hence is nothing short of magic. Here’s what they did:
Engine: Made in an easy to install plug and play system, the SPOFEC N-TRONIC and the pure beast of the V12 inside the hood, the combined result offers a powerful option for power enthusiasts.
SPOFEC N-TRONIC: The SPOFEC N-TRONIC is a processor-controlled device that will be connected to the original engine management with the delivered Plug & Play wiring harness. The SPOFEC N-TRONIC is ready to mount Plug & Play System which is very easily to install.
Based on GHOST
- with 420KW (570 hp) 780Nm
- performance:504kW (685 hp) / 5.400 rpm
- torque:958 Nm / 1.800 rpm
- 0-100 km/h:4,5 sec
Based on GHOST V-SPEC
- with 442KW (601 hp) 780Nm
- performance:521kW (709 hp) / 5.400 rpm
- torque:974 Nm / 1.800 rpm
- 0-100 km/h:4,4 sec
Exhaust: Defined by using highest quality materials and unmatched sound paired with such exhaust flaps which can be controlled from the cockpit, the exhaust system installed in the Rolls Royce Ghost Series II is superb. Here are the options provided for the exhaust:
- Power optimized exhaust system without flap-regulation
- Power optimized exhaust system with flap-regulation
- SPOFEC switchtronic
Wheels and Tires: For superb grip, handling and stability providing for maximum contact with the road, the wheels and tires are cent percent matched to fit each vehicle and design exactly. These are made exclusively for Rolls Royce.
- 9,0J x 22J with 265/35 R22 Pirelli wheels for front axle
- 10,5J x 22J with 295/30 R22 Pirelli wheels for rear axle
- 9,0J x 22J for front axle
- 10,5J x 22J for rear axle
They come in Silver, Matte Black, Titanium and black with a polished surface.
Suspension: The SPOFEC air suspension module allows for a lowering of height by about 40mm below 140km/h. Above 140km/h the car’s body reverts to its original level. The control module that allows for such gadgetry is CAN-Tronic.
- SPOFEC CAN-Tronic suspension control module
- Aluminum Spacers
Brakes: The latest in braking technology, the SPOFEC high-performance brake system paired with ventilated Carbon-Ceramic brake discs provides for a genuine deceleration effect of the vehicle while being weight-saving at the same time.
High-performance carbon ceramic brake system:
- consisting of two 405/30mm Carbon Ceramic brake discs, two 395/38mm internally-ventilated.
- Carbon Ceramic discs as well as brake pads and fixing material (-38 kg)
Aerodynamics: With great combination being made by ensuring the emphasis that has been placed in maintaining the balance aesthetics without totally changing the car from its inception fundamentals. Here are the options provided by Novitec:
- Front bumper
- Side panels (set)
- Rear bumper attachment (3-piece)
- Rear spoiler lip
Looking forward towards accessorizing your ride? Accessorize now with Novitec.
Undoubtedly, Novitec SPOFEC as part of RamSpeed portfolio of specialist tuning companies is one of the foremost, Rolls Royce, Ferrari experts with an amazing array of performance and styling accessories to match your most discerning performance and enhancement requirements. RamSpeed has performed many of the upgrades and supplied hundreds of Rolls Royce, Ferrari parts to customers in Australia and New Zealand. From Twin Supercharged Ferrari F360 to simple enclosed vehicle transport of a precious Ferrari 458 Speciale, we have you covered.
Looking for something different? we offer the following Rolls Royce performance and Enhancement alternatives:
Rolls Royce Ghost Series II:
- Rolls Royce Ghost Series II Plug & Play ECU Power Modules & ECU Remaps from KraftWerk
- Rolls Royce Ghost Series II Performance Exhaust for many German and Italian Specialists.
- Rolls Royce Ghost Series II Brake Upgrades from MOVIT Germany
- Rolls Royce Ghost Series II Custom Forged Wheels
- Rolls Royce Ghost Series II Suspension Technology Upgrades from SpeedLine
Please call for your Rolls Royce Ghost Series II body, carbon, interior, wheels, exhaust or power requirements and we will advise you on all available options and installation service in your area.
Call RamSpeed NOW: +61296209958