As the saying goes, all good things come in threes. And this is no exception when its comes to AC Schnitzer. This is in regards to their AC1 Wheels in 22 inch as shown below.
- New generation AC1 wheels now also in 22 inch
- Video on new AC1 wheels now ready (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pu_Te73TnBo)
- The new AC Schnitzer Wheel Selector is online
Ac Schnitzer, effective immediately, has produced these alloy wheels not just in the 22inch but also in the 18, 19 and 20 inch. New and available, is the 22inch wheel now available in BiColour and Anthracite. For these wheels, the widths have been altered slightly, these alterations are the 19 and 20 inch wheels are now available not only in 8.5J, but also in 9.5J and 10.0J.
These alterations allow even more tyre combinations and sporting wheel options. The AC1 alloy wheel line fits the entire current BMW model range and many of its predecessor vehicles.
The new wheel configurator on the AC Schnitzer website provides a very detailed and complete and overview of all the wheel and tyre combinations. This configuration shows;
- All current AC Schnitzer wheel designs, including the new AC1 wheels
- A 360° view of every wheel, plus solo studio photos
- Vehicle photos showing all wheel designs now available
- A filter system which will take you to the right AC Schnitzer wheel set in just a few clicks
The new AC Schnitzer Wheel Selector now contains over 870 wheel and tyre combinations.