Novitec has launched itself again to the moon of super professionals after modifying the Rolls Royce Wraith and have proven once again why they are one of the best in the business. From engine tuning to body refinements they have performed it all. Every modification done has been developed by taking into consideration the complete form and function approach. Same as in performance aspect, the modification is not limited here, they go beyond performance and into visual appeal as well with aerodynamics. In fact, here are the specs for the entire work done:
Engine and performance: Engine development being at the core of the Novitec program, they have fused in critical factors to make you comprehend what’s different when you get it done from Novitec with the SPOFEC N-TRONIC technology. Here are the details:
SPOFEC N-TRONIC: The SPOFEC N-TRONIC is a processor-controlled device that will be connected to the original engine management with the delivered Plug & Play wiring harness. The SPOFEC N-TRONIC is ready to mount Plug & Play System which is very easily to install.
It provides the Wraith
- with 465KW (632 PS) 800Nm
- performance:527kW (717 PS) / 5.700 rpm
- torque:986 Nm / 1.800 rpm
- 0-100 km/h:4,2 sec
Exhaust: Made of top performance materials, the SPOFEC exhaust option provided by Novitec provides for a deep sound and amazing fitting. The tailpipes are made up of stainless steel providing a sportier outlook and an aggressive finish. At the systems with flap-regulation, the exhaust flaps can be controlled from the cockpit. Here are the options they are providing:
- Power optimized exhaust system without flap-regulation
- Power optimized exhaust system with flap-regulation
- SPOFEC switchtronic
Wheels and Tires: For superb grip, handling and stability providing for maximum contact with the road, the wheels and tires are cent percent matched to fit each vehicle and design exactly. These are made exclusively for Rolls Royce.
- 9,0J x 22J with 265/35 R22 Pirelli wheels for front axle
- 10,5J x 22J with 295/30 R22 Pirelli wheels for rear axle
- 9,0J x 22J for front axle
- 10,5J x 22J for rear axle
They come in Silver, Matte Black, Titanium and black with a polished surface option.
Suspension: The SPOFEC air suspension module allows for a lowering of height by about 40mm below 140km/h. Above 140km/h the car’s body reverts to its original level. The control module that allows for such gadgetry is CAN-Tronic.
- SPOFEC CAN-Tronic Suspension Control Module
- Aluminum Spacers
Brakes: The latest SPOFEC extreme
- High-performance carbon ceramic brake system: consisting of two 405/30mm Carbon Ceramic brake discs, two 395/38mm internally-ventilated. Carbon Ceramic discs as well as brake pads and fixing material (-38 kg).
Aerodynamics: With great combination being made by ensuring the emphasis that has been placed in maintaining the balance aesthetics without totally changing the car from its inception fundamentals. Here are the options provided by Novitec:
- Front Bumper
- Side Panels (SET)
- Rear Bumper
- Rear Spoiler Lip
- Front Bumper with Inserts
Looking forward towards accessorizing your ride? Accessorize now with Novitec.
Undoubtedly, Novitec SPOFEC as part of RamSpeed portfolio of specialist tuning companies is one of the foremost, Rolls Royce, Ferrari experts with an amazing array of performance and styling accessories to match your most discerning performance and enhancement requirements. RamSpeed has performed many of the upgrades and supplied hundreds of Rolls Royce, Ferrari parts to customers in Australia and New Zealand. From Twin Supercharged Ferrari F360 to simple enclosed vehicle transport of a precious Ferrari 458 Speciale, we have you covered.
Looking for something different? we offer the following Rolls Royce Wraith performance and Enhancement alternatives:
Rolls Royce Wraith:
- Rolls Royce Wraith Plug & Play ECU Power Modules & ECU Remaps from KraftWerk
- Rolls Royce Wraith Performance Exhaust for many German and Italian Specialists.
- Rolls Royce Wraith Brake Upgrades from MOVIT Germany
- Rolls Royce Wraith Custom Forged Wheels
- Rolls Royce Wraith Suspension Technology Upgrades from SpeedLine
Please call for your Rolls Royce Wraith body, carbon, interior, wheels, exhaust or power requirements and we will advise you on all available options and installation service in your area.
Call RamSpeed NOW: +61296209958